What is EMDR Therapy?
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is an integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma. EMDR therapy includes a set of standardized protocols that incorporates elements from many different treatment approaches. To date, EMDR has helped millions of people of all ages relieve many types of psychological stress.
EMDR Therapy FAQ's
- How was EMDR therapy developed?
- How does EMDR therapy work?
- What is the actual EMDR therapy session like?
- How long does EMDR therapy take?
- Does EMDR therapy really work?
- What kind of problems can EMDR therapy treat?
- Is EMDR recognized in national and international treatment guidelines?
The Military in Action Newsletter:
Browse all the Clinical and Military-in-Action Newsletters